Culligan Water solutions help you become greener, cleaner and more cost-efficient with your water use. Learn how.
Free Installation of a Culligan Water System
No One Filters More
Benefits of the New Aquasential™ HE Water Softener:
- Provides a continuous supply of soft water for your entire house, automatically adjusting to changes in your home’s water conditions
- Reduces soap residue on hair and skin
- Leaves clothes brighter and soft to the touch
- Makes household cleaning easier and less expensive
- Prevents hard water spots on glassware, dishes and utensils
- Reduces soap scum and scaling on faucets, sinks and tubs
- Reduces water heating bills
- Increases the lifespan of water-using appliances
Benefits of the New Aquasential® RO Drinking Water Systems:
- Certified to significantly reduce 58 different contaminants — including lead, arsenic, pharmaceuticals, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and more
- Only drinking water system to be completely customizable, with up to seven stages of filtration and 12 interchangeable filters
- Space-saving design features a sleek and modern faucet
- Optional integrated monitor light indicates when it's time to change filters
- Continuous water supply saves you money on single-serve water bottles and reduces your carbon footprint
Whatever your water worry, Culligan Water can help. With over forty water filtration systems, including the world’s most efficient softener* and drinking water systems that reduce up to 99% of contaminants, no one filters more.
Get in touch with your local Iowa water expert to get FREE installation when you rent a Culligan Aquasential™ High Efficiency (HE) Water Softener or Aquasential® Reverse Osmosis (RO) Drinking Water System.
*HE Softener when configured with proportional up flow brining with Aqua Sensor. Offer expires: October 31, 2021. Free basic installation. Additional installation charges may apply. Limited-time offer. Dealer participation varies. See dealer for details. Contaminants may not be in your water. ©2021 Culligan International Company.
Learn more about how you can have better water.
What Clients Say
The gentleman that delivers is always so courteous and many times you don't know he's here. He's so quick and efficient. I like the automated call we receive the day before. It's a reminder to get the empty jugs out for replacement. One time we were having a bunch of family home and knew we would run low on water and Jim was kind enough to deliver extra jugs to the house before our scheduled delivery date. Great customer service all around!!
- Culligan Customer